Zeffinex &; Su-chan
Yes, I rock at coming up with titles! Anyways, onward with the updates and news. *Su-zu style* LOL :) This will be in third person, practice is needed for authorship&writing in the future. Along with formal-speak! Oh. My. Gosh. I need to practice formal-speak later on, perhaps I should include a one shot story later to attempt the skills and at least semi-master the difficult writing technique... *sparkles float around*

Recently I have discovered a splendid adoptables creation website, I shall be using it in the near future to create adoptables for our Fan Fiction stories (Ex:'s being Shun&Alice)! So, you'll be able to hold your own level-able character from one of our ah-mazing stories and have them evolve from a child or chibi form. Sounds cool, huh? I'll have to work extremely hard on photoshop to create the correct baby/first form, though, along with all the other forms. Perhaps I'll have three or four? The third can be an adult form... and the final can be a couples' form where you get a spoiler? Ahaha! XDD I SHOULD MAKE A YAOI ONE! LAWL, People would love-love that. I am already working on some yaoi art anyways, don't assume things. It's merely Otto x Wing from H.I.V.E.* I'll describe them so you can get somewhat of an idea, alright-y? [Otto: Photographic memory, surpassed his superiors' knowledge by age 10 (teachers, gov. officials, etc), snow white hair, nearly translucent skin, knows a great deal about robotics, not athletic, and the shorter of the two. Otto relies on Wing to protect him from his clever yet rude way of speaking and thinking, he often offends ape-faced bulky assistants-in-training-students. (My imagination claims him as cute, but that's just my imagination) Wing: The taller of the two, extremely athletic, stealthy, controls and hides emotions skillfully, excels in hardcore physical activities, alpha material, relies on Otto for emotional and mental stability. Without his newly found friend in the Villainous Academy surely he would have succumbed.]

M'kay, so far I think I've done okay with this 'update' thing. Generally I have problems thinking of something to write and of the like. Moving on~ Su-zu will now include the fic's she's going to start/attempt to write.

I have multiple ideas for a fan-fiction along with original works (The main center is Bakugan: New Vestroia, so I'm not even going to bother putting that down under fan works. 'Cos the fan works I have ideas for are only things I'll be working on when I have or find time and or when I have no other ideas, kay?). I shall begin from the fan-fiction and conclude with the original works, if that suits you. Otherwise you could just scroll down and gradually come up as you go? It really doesn't matter. I'll probably throw in some pointless yuri / yaoi along the way in case my other would like it so.
Pokemon;
Eevee's Adventure, The tails of Eeveelution.
Silver Light. Most probably starring the legendaries and their point of view.
Digimon;
Dobermon and Alice, Perishing at twilight.
Angelic Layer;
Misaki-chi, Do you like my brother?
Battle of Angels.

Alls all for fan shiz. Time for orginals. Okay, I need a specific layout style of how to place things...
(Title; Description; Main Chara/s;)

Negative Relations. The world has fallen into an endless abyss of chaos and despair, animals have reverted to their nature-borne instincts, humans have disappeared off the face of the Earth- so it would appear. Spirits enabled certain creatures, animals, great power to maintain balance in the world. The prosperity and survival of all relies upon two lupine who have the properties of Yin and Yang... can these two immature canines save the world from the alleged inevitable and impending evil, or will darkness devour all? - Zaire * Male, Mizu * Female.
Lead Wars. Everything seemed dandy, until They demanded a sacrifice from her home town... A small family of four had been singled out by Them. Their names uSeD to bE Thomson Sterling, the fatherly figure. Jamie Sterling, the caring motherly idol. Isle Sterling, the young male of the picture-perfect group. And the one that dared... Kirsten Sterling.They were to be the chosen ones, the sacrificial lambs per-say, their lives would end. Cruelly. Brutally. Painfully. Exceedingly bloody.But there was one that got away... Now They're angry. They've come back to find the missing link... to silence it. Can the remaining survivor, the last of the foursome, Kirsten Sterling... stop Them? ~ Kirsten * Female, -Un-named, still- * Male.
Meh, that's about it for now. I might make some Miku fic's or something. I forget... Enjoy what's left of my Updates.

My family bought some bebbeh chicks :3 They're cute, fluffy, and growing fast! Five silver & cobalt, five cobalt, one red, one yellow. They make up the... BEBBEH ELEVEN! L0L :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment